Real-life has been busy. I am not happy last years post output. Most post where individual episode reviews of My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to doom!. If you take them out I had two posts plus review plus literature review out last year. So, I still had long pauses between content before the seventh month. Which after had a long pause. I probably won't do more individual episode reviews. They will suck any other content out since I couldn't even write episodes weekly anyway. I could have written more reviews on some manga I have owned a long time now.
Literature review I'm talking about is bachelor thesis I reviewed and released before the end of the year. I did write it before Christmas mostly but getting time to grammar check it took a long time. I'm happy about it as it is a good pilot. I probably avoid bachelor thesis as bachelors don't really have resources to do good work and it is most peoples first attempt on scientific/engineering work.
But this comes to 2021 plans. I did start to write about EU's digital services act as it is interesting. However, I may be put it to back burner. I don't have literature review page up and I have learned more about HTML that I can make more use of certain tags. I also did the stupid thing of using br tag as a paragraph break. I think it is a common mistake but br tag is inside a paragraph newline. For space between p tags, use padding or margin... I guess... If you use border then the margin is probably better... margin by definition is between elements. I also didn't grammar correct lot of my earlier post so I need to do that.
I have had for a while now had a list of 2020-2021 major site update but so that I can lock changes I put a list here. Some of these have already done. Some of these may cause weird behaviour before I have gone through every page manually. Like paragraph margin fix. Most like I do several passes. If I end up releasing something during this I probably do it on the best style known at the time. I already have a good template on how to use the CSS grid. Part of it is manually typed right now. I may move that to .css file as the last thing.
- Put back button on under construction page and 404 page.
- Put a home button on the under-construction page and 404 page.
- Funny image to not found page.
- Use display:grid; rather than table tag. Example is in MathMLTemplates.html
- Add meta name="keywords". W3School.
- Use of aside tag for side bar.
- Since article tag is used. But header tag also.
- Put images to and it's capture under figure tag. Remember figcaption tag aswell rather than paragrah.
- Rather than CSS paragraph style for quotes use blockquote tag.
- Use section tag at index.html
- Add reviews and literature list like blog.txt
- Make sure pages start with h1 not with h2.
- One can reduce HTML page size by omitting tags and end tags. [Rules]
- Remove html tag.
- Remove head tag.
- Remove body tag.
- Remove p tag endings.
- Remove li tag endings.
- Can I remove some of the br tags by having paragraph margin? Yes.
- MathML is borked on blog. Remove MathJax as it is broken????
- Grammar correct old blog post and reviews (before blog0000025).
- Settings pop-up with the gear icon on to menu bar.
- Setting to disable cyan box border animation.
- Just literature page.
- Add emotes to font.
- Add é to font.
- Phone has problems with math font sizes.
- Mobile devices shouldn't use animations in general.
- Change pixels to pt because pixels are different length on phones.
- Phone font on the top menu isn't courier but courier new which is uglier. Fix is to use AnonymousPro font on font-size:small.
- Remove courier complete and use AnonymousPro font.
- Rename blogs folder to blog folder.
I do want to try post something ones per month one whole year. This means under blog, review, math, or literature. Perhaps reviews mostly or easy responses like GDC one. SARS-COV-2 probably isn't easy target. I would like to post about it but this year is going to be a hard time-wise.